Tuesday, April 22, 2014

All black everything with a pop of red!!

Going all black in today's wardrobe, but adding a hint of color. This top that I have on is very cute and goes with so much. It's was bought at Macys but the brand is  INC. The black pant was bought at Express. We as buyers need to have those must go to black pant. The accessories are what makes this outfit. Knowing that I was going to wear all black for this styling gig that I had, I had to add some color. So I added this two color in one belt from Salvatore Ferragamo. It's red on one side and black on the other. So it's a deal! I add the oh so famous Christian Louboutin spiked shoe to the wardrobe giving a pop of red to the soles. The crossover bag/wallet is from Prada, which I wear al the time. The jewerly are from David Yurman and watch is Michele. 

We hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! 

With all love, 
Abby and Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment