Monday, February 17, 2014

How to get that flawless face-products!

Here is my (Arberesha) flawless face product: 
For full foundation face I use IsaDora Wake Up Make-up. I just love this product. It's one of the best foundations I have tried. For contouring sometimes I will use liquid darker foundation, from Maybeline (Super Stay 24 hour) or I'll use powder and it's a contouring and blush palette from Elf Cosmetics. For concealer I use the Fit Me collection from Maybeline. Highlight I'll use a liquid one from Scandinavian makeup store called Kicks or I'll use a powder on from Elf Cosmetics, this one I have is  called Pinktastic. As Bronzer I use the IsaDora Blush Bronzer in Sparkling Sun. And as a blush I use CoverGirl Soft Mink. Before I'll put my highlight I'll set my face with the BB Powder from L'Oréal Paris. I just love how this powder give you a flawless skin. You should really purchase this one! You'll not get disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment