Sunday, October 20, 2013

Makeup look - The Balm Nude 'tude eyeshadow pallette

Here is a beautiful and sophisticated makeup look using the Balm Nude 'tude eyeshadow pallette. I was playing with some colors and this is the results. Hope you like it! =)

How to create this look:

1. First start by color your inner corner - Sassy
2. Then I use Snobby to put under my brow to get that highlight look.
3. Use the color Sultry over the whole lid, but leave some space on the outer corner of the lid so you can create that smokey look.
4. To create that smokey eye effect you have to use darker color on your outer corner of your lid. First I used Sophisticated.
5. To get more definiton on the outer corner I used darker color - Sleek
6. And the to finish the look I used a black matt eyeshadow - Serious.

Try to do this look and then you can tag us on Instagram so you can get a shoutout: Abbyandtina

With all love,
Abby and Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment